Bear Grylls has been the presenter of the Disovery Channel program Man vs Wild. This show has been on air since 2006 and he got fired during the Season 7 of Man vs Wild.
Sources suggest that the real life hero Bear Grylls for fired due to some contractual dispute. As a result all current productions of this very popular series have been cancelled. This news was very shocking to me as I am a huge Man vs Wild fan. But Bear assures that he will be bringing more shows like Man vs Wild again and suggested his loyal fans to not be dishearted.
The details of the dispute is not very clear.
Bear Grylls got fired by Discovery Channel
The very popular outdoor survival program, Man vs Wild with Bear Grylls has successfully completed its 7th season. The season had started on July 18, 2011 and the season finale was on November 29, 2011. This season of Man vs Wild had 5 episodes. The episode list of Man vs Wild Season 7 is provided below:
- Episode 1: South Island, New Zealand
- Episode 2: Iceland
- Episode 3: Southern Utah
- Episode 4: New Zealand
- Episode 5: Working the Wild
In the last episode of this Man vs Wild Season, Bear Grylls actually shows the effort and the hardship of the crew and the cameramen he works with. So this is actually a “Making of Man vs Wild” episode and it amazed me a lot. Often we just see Bear doing a lot of hard things, but we forget about the cameramen following him…
Bear Grylls Mens Trek Long Sleeved Shirt: Available in 3 Colors
One of the finest products of Bear Grylls clothing line is called Bear Grylls Men’s Trek Long Sleeved Shirt which is suitable for any kind of adventures or travels. No matter what the weather brings to you because this shirt has sun-protective, quick-drying, moisture-managing fabric and stretch panels for ease of movements. Bear Grylls Men’s Long Sleeved Shirt also does not require ironing.
Bear Grylls Long Sleeved Shirt Review
Some basic features about this product of Bear grylls clothing line
- Sol Dry Panels with a minimum UPF 40+ sun protection.
- Stretch panels for freedom of movement.
- Moisture wicking fabric for evaporative cooling.
- Three zipped pockets; two are front venting chest pockets; one sleeve pocket.
- Roll up sleeves with button tab.
- Main fabric content: 100 percent nylon
- Panel fabric content: 93 percent nylon, 7 percent spandex
- Trim fabric content : 100 percent polyester
- Weight: 270 grams
- Lifetime guarantee
What I loved about this Bear Grylls Clothing
- The shirt is not too heavy.
- Stretch panels let you to have freedom in movements.
- The buttons are on a flexible strip so that they are easy to button and stay buttoned.
- Bear Grylls Men’s Trek Long Sleeved Shirt is effective in any weather.
- Three zipped pockets.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
What I didn’t like about the Shirt
- Though the shirt is handy for any situations yet it costs a little more than an ordinary shirt.
In fact, I didn’t find anything negative regarding its productive value. When you look to use something excellent you have to pay equally to its value. If you really need a shirt which is effective in any situations then my suggestion is that why not go for the best? Buy Bear Grylls Men’s Trek Long Sleeved Shirt and comfort your need.